Ich schlage Folgendes vor...

Admins should read requests before marking them as completed

I think admins like Raul should read requests before marking them as completed. That would make our communication significantly more efficient. I repeat my request, an ask you politely to read it before marking it as completed:

Topic: Encourage users to enter additional details

It is already possible to enter additional details about a particular location. Such additional details can be extremely helpful, in particular if the location is only partly accessible. Unfortunately, most users just enter the information accessible/partly accessible/not accessible. It would be nice to encourage people to enter as much information as possible, perhaps by adding a short note in the dialog where you click the button accessible/partly accessible/not accessible.

That is only a tiny change, but it could help to make the wheelmap so much more useful.

26 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    planned  ·  AdminRaul (Admin, wheelmap.org) responded  · 

Good point. I’m sorry that i closed the request. We’ll figure out how we could implement the field into the bubbles.

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Kotya Karapetyan commented  · 

+1 for Achim's point on sitting outside. Again, make a checkbox for it.

• Kotya Karapetyan commented  · 

To the topic I'd like to add: I fully support it and suggest providing checkboxes for those details which are often added. A couple of examples: doors wide enough for a wheelchair (yes/no), toilet accessible (yes/no), lift/staircase platform available (may be helpful when searching for an entrance), accessible (low) counters (yes/no) etc.

• Achim commented  · 

I really like that idea. I have to note "not accessible" on locations where you can sit outside and get served (at least at some places in this location) but won't be able to access the inside. if I could comment this, I would add this useful detail where it fits. It would help me a lot during summer :-)

Feedback and Knowledge Base